Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Sound and Fury » | Don't Do This to Me, Baby! » | Weapon of Choice Vs. Zombies: My Keyboard » | Start: Guild Wars » | Start: Second Life » | She Speaks! » | London Bombings » | Start: MGS3: Snake Eater Progressive Review » | Option 5 » | She Has No Voice »

17 July 2005

Angseth's Arrival

I am just posting this so that all the relevant entries are easily accessible in case, for some reason, I need to reach them in a convenient fashion.

Guild Wars, Soon -- I'm getting a new computer, and my friend is going to build it for me. W00t.

Parts Shipped -- My computer parts are shipping.

Brin the Builder -- I'm building this thing?

Easier Than I Thought -- That wasn't too bad.

More Sexy Bits Arriving Soon -- All the basic parts have been assembled.

I Would Scream But I Prefer to Seethe with Barely-Controlled Rage -- I've hit a snag!

It Was a Difficult Labour for Them Both -- Phew, it's working now.

She Has No Voice -- No bloody audio!

Option 5 -- Screw this nonsense, I'm getting a sound card.

She Speaks! -- Sound, glorious sound.

Don't Do This to Me, Baby! -- Please don't make me reinstall Windows again.

Speakers -- Woo hoo! Decent sound!

[Edited 07 September 2005]


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates