Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Option 5 » | She Has No Voice » | It Was a Difficult Labour for Them Both » | I Would Scream, but I Prefer to Seethe with Barely... » | The Chronicles of George » | Is Anyone Tired of Gender and Gaming Articles Yet? » | GTA: San Andreas Bridges » | Metroid in Motion » | More Sexy Bits Arriving Soon » | Bunch of Savages in This Town »

06 July 2005

Start: MGS3: Snake Eater Progressive Review

My Prologue and First Play (the first in series of progressive reviews) of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater are up on The Game Chair. The Prologue simply gives a short history of my experience with the previous Metal Gear Solid games, particularly Sons of Liberty. They made me write a bio, which was very hard. I don't really like writing bios. :-P


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Brinstar - I'm sorry - I didn't mean to torment you by asking you to write a bio :-)

:-D Never know what to write for things like that.

Major Tom is a David Bowie ref and he is there because the Brits developed CQC in China. So therefore modern special forces and in particular Snakes op. role is a British invention. Thats why he is there.
(lazy journalism, lol, just messing Brin)

Hieronymus: Ah well, since everyone had to do it, I suppose that's all right. Thanks again for the welcome.

Skanderberg: LOL. You are a veritible wellspring of information.

Actually, I really like how the game tells little historical anecdotes about weapons and so forth. It's interesting.

Add a comment