Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Is Anyone Tired of Gender and Gaming Articles Yet? » | GTA: San Andreas Bridges » | Metroid in Motion » | More Sexy Bits Arriving Soon » | Bunch of Savages in This Town » | A Reviewer as Well » | Such a Good Customer » | Thoughts on Video Game Legislation » | Nintendogs is So a Game » | Finish: Beyond Good & Evil »

01 July 2005

The Chronicles of George

Can't. Stop. Laughing. The Chronicles of George. Not game-related, but it is computer-related. A bit old, but new to me.

I'm havening a slow day at the office. Yay long weekend!

[Via +Pikuru]


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Ahh yes, George. I remember the first time I read those, I laughed myself sick.

I am "havening" a good time reading them again!

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates