Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Such a Good Customer » | Thoughts on Video Game Legislation » | Nintendogs is So a Game » | Finish: Beyond Good & Evil » | Booth Babes » | Jessica Chobot » | Start: Pokemon Fire Red » | Patience » | Women and Games: Some Clarifications » | Hallelujah -- Progress! »

17 June 2005

A Reviewer as Well

I shall soon be writing game reviews for The Game Chair. I've never written game reviews for a website before, so this will be challenging and interesting. W00t. At least having to write game reviews will give me a good excuse to hammer away at my massive games backlog.

Between blogging for Playgressive and writing reviews for The Game Chair, my schedule is pretty full.

I'm nervous. I hope I do okay. I hope it works out.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Damn! Not furst comment. Well of course, I'll be reading as well. :$

Hope is the thing with wings etc etc...youll be fine

Reviewing is fun. And I have no doubt that your opinions will be valuable. Welcome to brother/sister-hood of people doomed to be accused of being paid off even when we aren't getting paid.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates