Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | The Escapist Gives Props to Dice-Rolling » | Assorted Gaming Stuffs » | Game Purchases for the Rest of the Year » | East Coast PAX in 2008 » | Denied RPG/Side-Scrolling Shooter Goodness » | MobiBLU DAH-1500i Cube MP3 Player » | Capes: How Dramatic » | Back » | Funny » | D&D One-Off »

07 September 2005

Speakers

My rig is complete. I just received and installed my Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX®-Certified Speakers. I don't have room for a 5.1 or 7.1 speaker set, so I decided to go with a reasonably good 2.1 speaker system. The price I bought my speakers for was much cheaper than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, however. And I just noticed that the online store I bought it from has raised its price on these babies.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I've heard those speakers are pretty good... I was thinking about picking them up a few weeks back but never got around to it. Care to give us a mini review? :P

shindakun: Sure, I can do a little review, since I plan on testing them out, anyway. I listened to some music last night, but it was too late to test them to their full potential, and also I didn't have much time to mess around with them before I had to go to sleep. However, they sound good so far!

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates