Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | D&D One-Off » | Stuck » | FYI, AFK (Holiday) » | The Economist Features Video Games » | VG Events » | Troublemaker » | Video Game Music Link Dump » | Naked Time! » | Madness! Madness, I Say! » | Guild Wars Bits and Bobs »

17 August 2005

Funny

One of my friends just typed this to me:

It's amazing. I have no idea when your birthday is, but I know you play Nina Williams. What the fuck?


LOL.

(FYI, I have known him for several years.)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

nina blows Yoshi all the way

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

Links

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates