Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Naked Time! » | Madness! Madness, I Say! » | Guild Wars Bits and Bobs » | Guilded » | Virtual Book Signing and "Non-Game" Games » | WWII RTS OMG LOL » | Lipstick Gamers » | Preachers and Haters » | Angseth's Arrival » | Sound and Fury »

31 July 2005

Video Game Music Link Dump

This post has moved to http://acidforblood.net/2005/07/31/video-game-music-link-dump/.

Cheers!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Oh wow, I'm gonna be super busy downloading and listening. Thanks Brinstar. :)

:-) Just sharing the love...

Oh and BTW, if you like more guitar-heavy pieces, Ailsean is a good remixer to look out for.

Dyannamika: I finished your OCR CD-ROM sampler the other day, so soon you will have nearly 700 MB of tunes to listen to. I might have made 2 CDs, but my last Torrent wasn't finished. Still, I think this is a good start anyway.

Awesome list, now I can't stop whistling the Brinstar theme from Metroid.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates