Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Madness! Madness, I Say! » | Guild Wars Bits and Bobs » | Guilded » | Virtual Book Signing and "Non-Game" Games » | WWII RTS OMG LOL » | Lipstick Gamers » | Preachers and Haters » | Angseth's Arrival » | Sound and Fury » | Don't Do This to Me, Baby! »

27 July 2005

Naked Time!

Last night, in a quiet corner of Ascalon City, I decided to take all my (character's) clothes off. I was curious, all right? Don't tell me that you wouldn't be curious to see if your game character had any undergarments on! How would you know if you didn't look, right? I wasn't actually paying attention to this when I was upgrading Khirsah's armour last week, and it didn't occur to me to look until last night.

Guild Wars characters do have undergarments, after all. Curiosity assuaged. Not only that, it seems that different Professions have different styles of undergarments.

My Necromancer primary has a fairly simple (yet nice) grey strappy tank top and matching underwear. At that moment, I saw a male Necromancer run by in nothing but his guild cape and grey shorts, so I guess grey is the Necromancer thing.

Dyannamika's Elementalist primary has some sort of white lacy lingerie type outfit on underneath.

Now I'm curious as to what the other Professions have on underneath their armour, but I don't think I could seriously walk up to a PC and say, "Excuse me, I'm a n00b, and I simply must know. Would you take your clothes off for me? I want to see what you've got on underneath."


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Heh heh. You could always just start some new characters and undress them in the middle of the n00b town. I guess it would be more fun asking random people to take their clothes off, though.

Actually, in WoW some of the male characters look pretty badass with no shirt, so sometimes I just neglect wearing a n00b top until I get one that has an armor rating better than aluminum foil.

Considering the odd requests I, as a male who sometimes plays female avatars, have gotten online ... I'm think you could get male gamers to strip easier than one would even hope :)

During the brief time I played GW my Guild set up a hall and subsequently spent half an hour dancing in our underwear in the central area. Utterly pointless yet somehow hilarious. That was about the most fun I had though I quit shortly after since I didn't really get on with GW.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates