Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | The Economist Features Video Games » | VG Events » | Troublemaker » | Video Game Music Link Dump » | Naked Time! » | Madness! Madness, I Say! » | Guild Wars Bits and Bobs » | Guilded » | Virtual Book Signing and "Non-Game" Games » | WWII RTS OMG LOL »

05 August 2005

FYI, AFK (Holiday)

To the ten or eleven of you who read my blog regularly:

I will be away, visiting a friend in a distant land (two time zones to the West). After that, I will work at my 7th Otakon. In all, I will be out of town for a little over a fortnight. This means I will most likely not be blogging. I will definitely be doing some gaming where I am going, however finding time to blog about it (should anything interesting occur) is another story.

Thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, and hopefully I won't lose any of you whilst I am away. Cheers!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Have a nice holiday. I wish I could have one.

Ohh lucky! I haven't made it to Otakon since 2000. Anywho, have fun!

Lose readers? Hey, I'm new here, you actually GAINED one.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates