Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Slowly Crawling Out of 'Wannabe' Status » | US Military Commissions Comic Book to Target Middl... » | I Have the Edge » | Sony Gets Pwned » | Gradius V » | Too Many Games, Too Little Time, and Yet I Buy More » | 1UP.com, the Secret Forum, and a New Start » | Yourself!Fitness » | 31337 » | Possible Change in Focus »

08 April 2005

Oh Yeah, Baby... Right There...

My (free) disembodied vinyl hand arrived in today's post! Thank you, Nintendo!

I have a couple of ideas for the competition. I have half a mind to do something lewd, since Nintendo's "Touching is Good" marketing campaign leaves itself so wide open to sexual innuendo, but I don't think an entry of that nature would score me a Nintendo DS and some cash-money. Hurh hurh hurh... :-P

It's time to get in touch with your creative side! Show us your mannequin hand doing what it does best, touching. Take a picture or make a movie, and submit it to us. The best submissions will be showcased in our gallery. Be cool, be clever and have some fun, because we've got some great prizes for the top three submissions. So grab your mannequin hand or whatever else inspires you and get out there and start touching.

Grand Prize: $1,000, a Nintendo DS, and 4 Nintendo DS games

First prize: $500 and a Nintendo DS

Second prize: $250 and a Nintendo DS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

he he he he... I could think of some things to do with your hand... he he he he...

uh...

I can think of a lot of things as well. And I think we're thinking of the same things. ;-)

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates