Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Possible Change in Focus » | Killer 7 Reservation » | My Backlog » | Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and Related Topics » | Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Progress 2 » | A Good Deal on eBay -- For Someone Else » | The Score » | Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Progress 1 » | Romantic Espionage Action » | The Love Poem Every Gamer Should Know »

09 March 2005

31337

Apparently I'm a member of a special gaming forum now, in which you have to prove your 1337-ness by writing 100 words on why they should accept you as a member. Also, you have to be invited in by an existing member of the forum. I was headhunted, though I daresay it might not be that difficult to get in. Anyway, I'll see how it goes, but from my casual browse through the threads, it seems all right. Lots of Metroid fans on there, so it can't be all that bad.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

Links

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates