Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Girls Don't Exist on the Interweb, Apparently » | November Masochism » | I Was 1337 Before I Even Knew It » | Desperately Seeking Chobot » | More Hardcore Than I » | VGL Group and D&D Stuff » | We Have Been Naughty, Completely Naughty » | Music in the Box » | Games Women Will Enjoy » | New Game With People IRL »

11 November 2005

No NaNo

I doubt that I will be able to do NaNoWriMo this year. Some emo shit has gone down recently, and it's dominating my thoughts. I know that novel-writing would be a good distraction, but I'm just not sure that I can focus enough to write. I'll see how I feel next week.

As for games blogging, I'll try, but at the moment I'm not inspired to do anything creative or constructive.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Don't give up keep plugging away! But I can see where your comeing from, although "emo shit" helps fuel my writing fire.

Good luck with the emo shit, and be sure to hold onto your ideas for later.

Thanks, Thomas. I'm feeling a little better, but I think it will be a while before I'm whole again.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates