Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | I Was 1337 Before I Even Knew It » | Desperately Seeking Chobot » | More Hardcore Than I » | VGL Group and D&D Stuff » | We Have Been Naughty, Completely Naughty » | Music in the Box » | Games Women Will Enjoy » | New Game With People IRL » | New Guildie » | TGC Opinions on Ze Revolution Controller »

01 November 2005

November Masochism

There will be some interruptions to the games blogging here, as I will be participating in NaNoWriMo. I will make time to play games, particularly D&D, since that's on every weekend. However, whether I will have time or inclination to blog about games when I have other things to do, is another story.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I feel ya on this one, I signed up to do it to! good luck writing.

I can't wait for you to write more. Your story had me pretty hooked, I'll tell you. I konw you can do it!

Oh cool! I really should do this myself on year but it's always around crazy period where I work. :\

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates