Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | More Hardcore Than I » | VGL Group and D&D Stuff » | We Have Been Naughty, Completely Naughty » | Music in the Box » | Games Women Will Enjoy » | New Game With People IRL » | New Guildie » | TGC Opinions on Ze Revolution Controller » | Galbadia Hotel » | Short Product Reviews »

24 October 2005

Desperately Seeking Chobot

Dear Search Engine Referral Visitors (all of you, not just from Google):

Please stop looking for Jessica Chobot in my blog archives. You will find oodles of fun Chobot stuff right here.

Kind regards,

Brinstar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Yeah, I still get the occasional search for her.

After the scat gummies ordeal, I've made a point to avoid any of her "writing". I was actually willing to give her a chance when she first wrote for RAB, but WTF doesn't even rise to the level of forumfodder.

I have had one or two queries in the months since my original Chobot post, but for some reason, I have had many searches within the past couple of weeks. What is that woman up to!? :-P

Well, on the up side, lots of people are looking at your blog! ;)

I can't believe people are still searching though. I'd assume she'd be old news by now.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates