Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Family Media Guide Says Mature Games Are Not for Kids » | Video Games: A Common Cultural Experience » | New Profession for Guild Wars Chapter 2 » | Congratulations, Grandma » | Mobile Ringtones of the Video Game Variety » | No NaNo » | Girls Don't Exist on the Interweb, Apparently » | November Masochism » | I Was 1337 Before I Even Knew It » | Desperately Seeking Chobot »

29 November 2005

Mario Kart DS = Therapy

Geek on Stun uses Mario Kart DS to help heal a broken heart. It's so simple!

I'm waiting patiently for DS colours that I want to come Stateside. Come on, Pure White! Meanwhile, if someone wants to donate a DS and Mario Kart DS to me for my mental and emotional well-being, I wouldn't oppose it. I'd still spring for a better colour later on, though, because I am that picky.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Don't feel bad about being picky. Sure, I screwed up the mic input on my first silver DS, but we all know I was willing to risk it because the blue model was calling me...

When things fell through with the girl I was after, I used Battlefield 2 to take my heart ache away

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates