Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | London Bombings » | Start: MGS3: Snake Eater Progressive Review » | Option 5 » | She Has No Voice » | It Was a Difficult Labour for Them Both » | I Would Scream, but I Prefer to Seethe with Barely... » | The Chronicles of George » | Is Anyone Tired of Gender and Gaming Articles Yet? » | GTA: San Andreas Bridges » | Metroid in Motion »

08 July 2005

She Speaks!

Hells yeah! I have sound! My sound card arrived today, and I just installed it.

I'm listening to the soundtrack of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night! Hooray! I'd ordered the Metroid Prime/Metroid Fusion soundtracks from CDJapan.co.jp as well. Both arrived today. I'd actually ordered these a few months ago, but I also ordered a hard-to-find anime soundtrack. Sadly, they were unable to locate this CD, so they just shipped the rest of my order.

Anyway, now I am rocking and rolling. Guild Wars, here I come!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Brinstar!

Sound, sweet sound! I'm dancing around in a happy circle for you!

Soon, soon... all of our plans will come true!

Ha ha ha !

excellent! we'll have to meet up in guild wars at some point.

...

i'll have to start playing the damn thing ^^;

Yay! I will post my character name/profession, later.

Dyannamika and I are going to start Pre-Searing together. We're just waiting for her new laptop to arrive before firing it up. So, maybe Monday or Tuesday evening -- although that will be super early morning for you, so I don't know about meeting up. But we can try!

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates