Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Official Guild Wars Wintersday Movie Available » | Visit to Dave & Buster's » | It's the RAM » | Keys Now Available for Upcoming Guild Wars PvP Event » | Oh, Snap! » | Culture Clash: The War of Art » | For the Love of Snake, No! » | Guild Wars: Factions Playable Without Original » | Anniversary » | Guild Wars: Factions Announced »

19 January 2006

Eeewww

This will make germphobes and hypochondriac of us all: Toilet seat is cleaner than the average keyboard.

Despite this fact, I think I am the only one in the office who has yet to become ill this season. I haven't had a cold (knock on wood) in two years, at least. Though, having said that, I may seriously consider buying some of those disinfectant wipes for my work keyboard and phone...

[Via gHacks]

Tagged: , ,


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I admit, I wipe of my computer one or twice a week with electonic safe anti-bacterial wipes. But that's because I wove my compy. ;)

Not because I'm a hypocondriac, or germophobe. Really. Seriously. Why are you looking at me like that?!

Who else uses your computer besides you? Do you pimp it out or something?

::dunks office keyboard in bleach::

Just make sure to wash your hands and avoid touching your face or rubbing your eyes after using a foreign keyboard.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates