Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Guild Wars: Factions Announced » | Glowing Keys Are Cool » | First D&D Session of the Year » | Watch the Guild Wars World Championship Playoffs » | Avoid BloodRayne (Please) » | Guild Wars Chapter 2 Info from Computer Gaming World » | Dusting » | Voice Chat » | Graphics Card Problem » | Guild Wars Makes Eurogamer's List of Top 50 Games ... »

11 January 2006

Anniversary

I've been posting to this blog for a year. And some people actually read this thing. Regularly (it seems). Thanks for stopping by, internet people!

Tagged:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Happy anniversary!

Happy Blogday! (poor, I know, but I couldn't resist it)

Happy Bloggivesary!

Thank you!

If it weren't for this blog then I never would have learned of Old Grandma Hardcore, and never would have won some free swag! Thanks Brinstar!

Wow, congratulations, Franswiggidy! Thanks for reading, I'm honoured!

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates