Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Visit to Dave & Buster's » | It's the RAM » | Keys Now Available for Upcoming Guild Wars PvP Event » | Oh, Snap! » | Culture Clash: The War of Art » | For the Love of Snake, No! » | Guild Wars: Factions Playable Without Original » | Anniversary » | Guild Wars: Factions Announced » | Glowing Keys Are Cool »

19 January 2006

Official Guild Wars Wintersday Movie Available

With a fond look back at our recent holiday event, and as a foreshadowing of many more in-game events to come with Guild Wars: Factions, we are pleased to offer you this year's Wintersday Memories movie.

[Watch via MMORPGDot]

Tagged: ,


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

More to the point, there was a _significant_ game update today. :)

http://guildwars.com/news/gameupdates.html

Yeah, that as well!

I wish the Game Updates had an RSS feed.

Bloodstained Boots finally got fixed too. Which is nice.

http://clamatius.blogspot.com/2006/01/gw-bloodstained-boots.html

O'course, I'm not sure whether that dovetails nicely with ma'am's wardrobe. :)

Damn. I'm away almost all weekend, so I won't be able to play very much, except possibly on Sunday night. I'm downloading all the updates now, so that I'll save time when I get home on the Sunday.

I know the feeling. I'm slated for babysitting duty or socializing pretty much Friday through Sunday.

I'm sure I'll manage to get a little game-time in but not nearly the 100% my addiction demands. :P

Add a comment