Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Bounty Writers » | In My Hot Little Hands » | One Word or Two? » | Heather Graham: MMOs A-OK » | WoW, Inevitability » | Things to Get Me for Festivus » | Group Success » | Mario Kart DS = Therapy » | Family Media Guide Says Mature Games Are Not for Kids » | Video Games: A Common Cultural Experience »

22 December 2005

Wintersday in Guild Wars

This post has moved to: http://acidforblood.net/2005/12/22/wintersday-in-guild-wars/

Cheers!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I was wondering when they'd get some holiday updates in. I'll have to check this out whence I'm home.

Wow, thanks for the info and pics. Had no time for logging in while decking the halls and whatnot. Sounds great. If only I wasn't stuck in Central Illinois with nothing but dial up :)

Happy Holidays, Brinstar!!!

:( I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to get quality game time in. *sniff* Maybe over the next couple of days I should hide from the family. Hmmm. Sounds like a plan. ;)

Happy Holidays.

Thanks--this was really userful--I'm new to the game and trying to figure out what's what!

The team selection mechanism for the snowball fights - random 4 + play again with same team if you win - is the same as the Competitive Arena.

One handy tip for CA which isn't obvious: if you quit after you win but before the next round starts, your team will get a replacement player. Hence you can avoid feeling guilty for leaving your team in the lurch if you're on a winning streak but have to go. Just don't wait too long after the round result shows or the team won't get the replacement player.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates