Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | In My Hot Little Hands » | One Word or Two? » | Heather Graham: MMOs A-OK » | WoW, Inevitability » | Things to Get Me for Festivus » | Group Success » | Mario Kart DS = Therapy » | Family Media Guide Says Mature Games Are Not for Kids » | Video Games: A Common Cultural Experience » | New Profession for Guild Wars Chapter 2 »

17 December 2005

Bounty Writers

I am helping to judge this competition. The quality of the entries is very high. I am having a difficult time narrowing down my top picks. It's great. I'm enjoying myself.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

sounds cool whats your favorite one so far?

I cast my vote for the two entries that went on to win the prizes: http://www.thegamechair.com/?p=304

I liked them because they conveyed the atmosphere of the Metroid universe, they felt true to the character and personality of Samus Aran, and they were well-written and creative.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates