Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Wintersday in Guild Wars » | Bounty Writers » | In My Hot Little Hands » | One Word or Two? » | Heather Graham: MMOs A-OK » | WoW, Inevitability » | Things to Get Me for Festivus » | Group Success » | Mario Kart DS = Therapy » | Family Media Guide Says Mature Games Are Not for Kids »

28 December 2005

Funny World of Warcraft Guild Names

WOW Insider has a list of the funniest guild names they have spotted. My favourites from their list are:

  • Riders of Lohan
  • Holy Ramen Empire
  • The Lollipop Guild


  • "The Lollipop Guild", in particular, cracks me up.

    You can add funny guild names that you've seen in the WOW Insider comments section.


    E-mail this post



    Remember me (?)



    All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

    Never mind stupid MM games get Fahrenheit, finished it in one 4am sitting.
    Also please dont post such obtuse statements as it makes my head hurt and ponder the power of words...lexicon...phraseology and structuralist facets...
    Maybe I am just a good poet, commenting on universals...

    Nice to see you again, Skanderberg. ;-)

    I am quite tempted to get Fahrenheit, actually. The pros seem to outweigh the cons. At the moment, however, there are too many things keeping me busy -- and it's not all gaming, either!

    always lurking...
    I know its not a perfect game but it was a compelling experience...as I said I bought it put it in and could not leave it as self imposed deadlines were by passed in accidental two hour chunks...
    Also has the only sex scene in a game that did not make me cringe or laugh (too much) though a little health bar type thing does go up (which is funny)

    I personally like "And Two Stealthed Rogues." Though I am suprised I didn't see "Naga Please." I'll add it now.

    I've never played the game, but I heard a great cover band name the other night that would be perfect for an all-female guild: The Iron Maidens.

    Add a comment

     

    About the Name

    Page Summary

    © Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
    Powered for Blogger
    by Blogger Templates