Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Galbadia Hotel » | Short Product Reviews » | The Beeb's Article on WoW Plague » | Video Games Live -- Rescheduled Tour Dates » | Role-Playing Games: My History to Date » | Nintendo's New Controller » | Dark Secret Number 764 » | Must... Resist... The Cuteness... » | I'm Wearing Boots of Escaping! » | Speakers »

28 September 2005

TGC Opinions on Ze Revolution Controller

I do some writing for the progressive video games review site, The Game Chair. Today, we have a roundtable post containing reactions to Nintendo's next console controller: Nintendo's Paradigm Shift. Most of what I wrote for the roundtable is regurgitated from a previous post on this blog, with the difference that The Game Chair sumbission is not nearly as long-winded or rambling.

I seem to be the only one there using an internets handle. LOL. Pwned.

Oh, and I'm reviewing In the Groove right now.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Ah ha. Nah I just have my own site.

Playgressive is just a side gig. It's kind of stalled since everyone else but me, it seems, has either disappeared or is temporarily unable to access the internets.

Add a comment