Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Speakers » | The Escapist Gives Props to Dice-Rolling » | Assorted Gaming Stuffs » | Game Purchases for the Rest of the Year » | East Coast PAX in 2008 » | Denied RPG/Side-Scrolling Shooter Goodness » | MobiBLU DAH-1500i Cube MP3 Player » | Capes: How Dramatic » | Back » | Funny »

12 September 2005

I'm Wearing Boots of Escaping!

I saw this clip a while ago, but it's really funny, game-related, and I haven't got any 'real' content today. It's from a show on Comedy Central called 'Reno 911!'. I don't have cable, so I wasn't familiar with this show. It's sort of like COPS, except it's not real. I'd have to see more of it to say whether the entire show is funny, however this segment gave me loads of laughs: Mighty Foes (also available here).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates