Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Troublemaker » | Video Game Music Link Dump » | Naked Time! » | Madness! Madness, I Say! » | Guild Wars Bits and Bobs » | Guilded » | Virtual Book Signing and "Non-Game" Games » | WWII RTS OMG LOL » | Lipstick Gamers » | Preachers and Haters »

04 August 2005

VG Events

I don't know if this will be any good, but I will go to the VGXPO 2005. Looks like the Philadelphia and Dallas line-ups are more interesting than the DC list. I hope they get some more exhibitors.

I am extremely bummed that I will miss Video Games Live when it comes to my area. I will be working at Otakon that entire weekend. :-(


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I plan on ditching my aunts 40th wedding aniversary for the Videogames Live tour when it hits Chicago later this month. That is if the date doesn't change do to the restructureing.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates