Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | WordPress.com » | Samus on the Silver Screen » | Otacon and Otakon » | Miscellany » | Missed Factions » | Interlude » | Images of the Assassin and the Ritualist » | Eeewww » | Official Guild Wars Wintersday Movie Available » | Visit to Dave & Buster's »

26 January 2006

Nintendo DS Lite

I am so getting it.

Provisional list of games to buy:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Trauma Center: Under the Knife


I'm iffy on the last two, and Phoenix Wright is quite hard to find, anyway.

The previews for Metroid Prime: Hunters have failed to bowl me over, but I'm keeping my hope up for more details.

I haven't played Castlvania: Aria of Sorrow, which is why Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow is not included.

Should any other DS games be on this list?

Tagged: ,


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

The dialogue for Trauma Center is really well done. I like it.

Dawn of Sorrow probably doesn't require having played its predecessor. Neither of them makes a ton of sense anyway, but they're very well-executed and there's a lot of replay value.

No Advance Wars? No Mario and Luigi?

No Meteos? No Brain Training?

Pheonix Wright is just about to get a release in the UK.. maybe we'll see some importing going the other way for a while?

Call me crazy, but I'm not a huge fan of Advance Wars. I'm just not a turn-based strategy sorta gamer.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time -- Heard it was good, but am not immediately drawn to the Mario games. Hrm...

Meteos -- Hm... I'll consider it. One of my friends has it, so I may have a look.

Brain Training -- Possibility. Looks like lots of quick fun, perfect for train commutes.

Never got the hang of Sudoku, which I heard would be included on the Euro release (no idea if it also applies to the US). When this Sudoku craze was emerging middle of last summer, I thought to myself, "That game would be ideal for the DS".

Ooooh, you should totally get Trauma Center! It's incredibly frustrating at times but so addictive!

I second all the other recommendations and would add Metroid Prime Pinball. It's a great game for short gaming sessions. And it's got great music.

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates