Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Nintendo DS Lite » | WordPress.com » | Samus on the Silver Screen » | Otacon and Otakon » | Miscellany » | Missed Factions » | Interlude » | Images of the Assassin and the Ritualist » | Eeewww » | Official Guild Wars Wintersday Movie Available »

29 January 2006

Moving Away

Well, that was relatively easy. I now have a domain, web hosting, and a WordPress blog.

I will not be deleting this Blogger blog, but I will no longer be updating it.

Please update your links and feeds accordingly. Cheers.

New address: http://acidforblood.net/

RSS for entries

RSS for comments

Hope to see you on the other side!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates