Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Women and Games: Some Clarifications » | Hallelujah -- Progress! » | Only Peripherally Related to Gaming » | Easier Than I Thought » | Geeky Gamer Kids » | Brin the Builder » | The Eternal Question » | Parts Shipped » | Guild Wars, Soon » | E3: Strangely Not Excited »

07 June 2005

Patience

This comic from Penny Arcade articulates how I feel about my impending participation in Guild Wars (and perhaps any MMORPG). It's good to play with friends. :-D Therefore, I will be waiting until Dyannamika gets her new laptop before joining the fray, which won't be until next month.

I do need to scope out a new monitor as well, and it would be wise for me to purchase it in July, as this month, I have been (quite happily) bleeding money in the name of computer parts and other geeky stuff. And I do want a nice monitor. I also have a tonne of other games to catch up on, so I will be patient about unleashing my Necromancer/Mesmer upon the unsuspecting monsters of Tyria.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Anyways, Brin, Your Necromancer/Mesmer will be joined by my awesome yet-to-be determined character on our own special guild.

Patientce, and soon Hikaru will come!

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates