Site Meter '); preview.document.close(); }
<[CDATA[]]>

« Home | Games Are Good For You -- Duh » | We Won't Miss You! » | Difficult Questions About Videogames is Now Free! » | Sony Online Entertainment: Perpetuating Stereotypes » | Return Policies at Game Stores » | Lego Star Wars » | Nintendo World, Nintendogs, Golden Sun for DS » | EA to Acquire Exclusive Rights to God » | GameStop and Electronics Boutique Announce Merger » | Cool Noises Available Upon Request »

13 May 2005

Can I Safely Say I'm a Blogger Now?

As if an audience of over 1 800 people on the Girl Gamers LJ Community wasn't enough of an outlet for my gaming culture posts, I'm now blogging about games culture on the Playgressive Network. The name takes a bit of getting used to, but at least now I have some sort of quality standard to work to (not that I wasn't already writing quality stuff, mind you! ;-)).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Your blog is blogiliciously good. :)

I know who you are!!!

Add a comment

 

About the Name

Page Summary

© Acid for Blood 2005 - 2006
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates